Pitheia Goddess of Psionics
By: Sheryl Heil
Lesser power of Nirvana. True neutral.
Requirements; Constitution 11, Intelligence 12, Wisdom 15.
Weapons allowed; same as clerics.
Armor allowed; no metal armor.
Major spheres; all, animal, charm, creation, divination, elemental, necromantic, healing, protection, summoning.
Minor spheres; sun, weather.
Magic items; same as clerics.
- Cannot turn undead.
- + 2 save vs. mental attacks.
- At first level priests gain one wild talent devotion.
- At third level priests can contact other priests at will.
- At fifth level priests gain one wild talent science.
- At ninth level priests can do cell adjustment once a day.
- At 15th level a priest can dominate one creature of intelligence 9 or lower at will.
- Specialty priests of Pitheia are encourage to think rather than fight. Physical combat is considered a last resort.
- Specialty priests of Pitheia wear robes of purple with yellow trim. Adventuring priests wear comfortable clothes or leather armor.
Before the Time of Troubles Pitheia was virtually unknown because she was imprisoned by evil gods some five thousand years before. She was almost entirely forgotten and had very few followers scattered about in small isolated temples throughout the Realms. During the Time of Troubles she gained strength and was freed a few years later. Since then her followers have increased dramatically and there are several temples to her throughout the Realms.
Copyright © 1998-2006 Phillip Riley
Last Updated Sat Aug 11, 2007