|The day we got married.|
|Me with my cousin Edward.|
|Me & G4's Adam Sessler at GenCon.|
|A cool picture made for me.|
- A little about me...
- If I've got an opinion on something you'll probably hear it. If it's something I know a lot about I'm liable to talk your ear off about it. If you don't like me get over it. If I don't like you, you'll probably never hear a word from me.
- What I'm Interested in..
- I'm interested in much more than I could ever list here but I'll give it a try. I love photography, hiking, reading, playing pool, basketball, frisbee golf, playing euchre, music, movies, playing video games, roleplaying, and fixing computers.
- What I'm looking for...
- I'm looking for fellow travelers with unique insights and a new roleplaying group. My wife usually knows where evertything else is.
- I'm currently reading...
- I tend to read many source books about life, religion & technology in medieval & ancient times.
- If I'm in front of the tv, I might be watching...
- I haven't had a whole lot of time to watch much TV lately but when I do get the chance I like watching comedies, Sci-Fi or documentaries. My favorite TV shows of all time: Stargate, Highlander, MASH, In Living Color and Star Trek. I'm a DVD junkie.
- Dumb facts about me...
- I'm a descendant of the Ball family, I know how I'm related to George Washington & Lucille Ball..
- My favorite place in the whole world is...
- Any place in the world that I'm with my wife is great. I also love going back home to the old family farm. I enjoy being around extended family too.
- My most recent disorder or neurosis...
- Worrying myself to death about what might or might not give me a another heart attack. Something like that can really screw with your head for a long time.
- My musical tastes...
- My musical tastes have been quite different from what most would consider normal. I listen to just about anything. Why just the other day I was listening to pirate music. My wife has been introducing me to some very good music too.
- My superpowers are...
- I simplify the tough things, I speak volumes in just a few words, I can speak intelligently about almost anything and I can fix just about any computer problem.
- The worst (or best) lie I've ever told was...
- I'm not perfect, I never claimed to be. I'm just a SIMPLE and HUMBLE country boy that likes to have a good time.
- Things that make me really angry!
- The things that suck the most in life: debt, incompetence, stupidity, bad drivers, politicians in general these days, pesky salesmen, lawyers and burn outs.
- When it comes to my space (apartment, home, etc.)
- This apartment is way to small now. We're working hard though, pretty soon we'll be debt free and working toward our dream. It'll be a comfortable place in the country with a garden, lots of yard for baby and dog and more trees than you can swing an axe at.
- When it comes to politics...
- I'd start the cynicism party but we'd probably never agree on any candidates! Whoever is in power, it's always the corporations that benefit. I stand for freedom and personal responsibility.
- My favorite quotes...
- I want to make steaks of your sacred cows. - Steven Miller
- The adventurer is within us, and he contests for our favours with the social man we are obliged to be. - William Bolitho
- Like a modern day Diogenes. - Phillip Riley
- My favorite poem...
Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet,
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams
- Other places to find me on the web...
- LouisvilleMojo.com: I'm local!
- My D&D Yahoo Group
- My OAProject Yahoo Group
- My Wikipedia Contributions.
- Stumbling not all too often.
Copyright © 1998-2006 Phillip Riley
Last Updated Sat Aug 11, 2007